City of Sisters

  • Online Bill Pay

City Manager

Department Contacts

City Manager
Brant Kucera
(541) 323-5205

City Recorder
Kerry Prosser
(541) 323-5213

Dustin Walsh
Data Analyst


The City of Sisters strives to make every reasonable effort to provide equal access to all City-sponsored services, programs, activities and facilities for citizens and employees with disabilities.

Equal employment opportunities will be provided for all qualified individuals with a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).  The City will make reasonable modifications in policies, practices, procedures and facilities to ensure equal access and will operate its programs so that, when viewed as a whole, those programs are reasonably accessible to, and usable by, individuals with disabilities. 

Oregon Aging and Disability Resource Connection
Oregon’s Department of Human Services has an on-line resource connection for seniors and people with disabilities, their families and caregivers.  To access the resource database, please go to

For more information contact:
Patrick Davenport, AICP
(541) 323-5219

ADA Meeting Accommodations

For information and/or arrangements for an interpreter or other means of communication or access accommodations for City Council meetings, please contact the City Recorder at (541) 323-5213. 

Barrier Removal Request: Click to Get Form Here.

City Hall Rooms

Back to top


For information on City elections contact City recorder Kerry Prosser:


Back to top

Public Safety

Back to top


Coming Soon...

Back to top

Forms & Applications


Click here to go to Licensing, Permits and Taxes

Human Resources

Public Inquiry




Building Department Applications

Community Development Department Applications

City of Sisters Boards, Commissions and Committees

Urban Forestry Board

For the Urban Forestry Board Application, click here.

Public Works Permits

Click Here for public works permits.


Click here for Utilities.

Back to top


News/Agenda/Meeting Minutes

Back to top


Notary Services are available at City Hall. Please call ahead to ensure that someone will be available.

City Hall: (541) 549-6022

NOTE: We cannot notarize wills or any documents pertaining to wills, any documents in foreign languages and, by law, we cannot certify birth, death or marriage certificates or divorce decrees.

Contact Us:
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Back to top

Public Records Request

Requests for public records are made to the City Recorder, the custodian of City records. Requests should be made in writing and be as specific as possible.  For additional information and a copy of the Public Records Request Form CLICK HERE

Back to top